Pages

Family Blog, Our Story about faith, finances, food and family things we do together. The occasional Family Video Blog, or family vlog, other films and lots of documentary family photography.

Sleepless Saturday


Rett kept me up all night, something was bothering him and he couldn't get to sleep. I think he had a stomach ache, the way he curled his little body in my arms, screaming at the top of his lungs. I was out of DigestZen so I rubbed Peppermint oil  on his tummy, it seemed to calm him down but still he was irritable. I finally got to bed around 4AM. My mom woke me up at 7am to go the food pantry, Serve the People on 17th and Grand, they are such an amazing clinic that serves the community, I've gotten to both volunteer and benefit from their bimonthly generosity. The pantry was closed to i gather my things and head the Prenatal Ultrasound  Clinic to set up my weekly essential oils booth. When I get home the kids are gone, I eat something and blog until they come home. The kids walk in with Jack in the Box and Rett pushes me towards the bed, he's tired and is ready for a nap. 8pm, Cas is on the iPad, I browse the web on my phone, scholarship, webinars,  how can I reach more people to share the health benefits of the oils? 10, 11, 12 am, 1:30am, 2am, Rett keeps waking up again, he poops, I change him, falls asleep and he cries again  I finally move to the top bunk and he cries, again this time because I am not there. I carry him to the top, Cas follows shortly after. I can't seem to get away from these boys. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Shop my favourites:

Snapwidget instagram

social media